Saturday, October 6, 2007

second part of me and my gym friend

First of all, wanted to say thanks for the feedback from all of you who wrote. I appreciate it and it lets me know that you are all enjoying my work, on the experiences I have had. Let me tell you, these are all true experiences! I know many people write and say that. but I want to say, this has all really happened!This part is a follow-up to my first story. Harry. What can I say about the guy? He and I continued to do some workouts at the gym. He started to develop a more muscular structure and became more defined. I said how hot this kid was when I first met him, I couldn't believe how much more he was now.He and I also continued to get together after our workouts, for our own private workouts at either his or my place. Everything continued the way it started out. Me blowing him, or rimming him. Him exploding everywhere. Every now and again, I was still getting to fuck his awesome ass. But things didn't go any further than that. I was starting to wonder why.One night, at my house, after I had just deposited a load into his hot ass, I asked him if there was a reason that he never asked to fuck me. I said that it was pretty unusual for a "straight" man to like being fucked and not want to be fuck. He said that he just hadn't thought about it, and was scared because he knew that he was pretty big and was worried that he would hurt me with it. He stated that several of the girls squealed and cried when he tried to have anal sex with them, and even at times when he would just fuck them normally. He didn't want to screw up a good thing.
I was totally amazed at his care and concern for me. I told him that I would really like to try if he would be willing. That cute smile returned and he said that he would be willing to try it. I have never been so excited in my life. My hard on returned and he laughed because he knew that I wanted it.I told him that I wanted to suck on his cock for a while to get it lubed up. Man, did I love putting that 10incher in my mouth. I couldn't believe that anyone would want to give this guy up (stupid girl). He started to moan, which told me that I should wait and get him in me. I grabbed some lube and a condom and applied them to his huge organ. I told him that Iwanted him to just lay on his back and I would do the work for this time.He held that huge thing up and I slowly lowered myself onto it. As the head was entering I felt the pain right away. I couldn't believe how thick this guy was! It was amazing. He must have sensed that I wasn't used to it, because he asked if we should stop. I looked at him with a look that said, I want to keep going!I slowly lowered myself even more. I got about half way down and wow, I felt so full. He just let out a load moan and said that he had never felt anything so tight. Not even a girl compared to the tightness, he said. I was very happy that he was enjoying my firm and tight ass.I got more of him in me. and was about 4/5's of the way down, and he started to take over. His hips started to meet mine, and I finally felt his pubic hair on my ass. I had him all the way in!!! I couldn't believe it.He said he wanted to try a different position. He lifted me off of his body (no small feat I might add) and put me onto my hands and knees. He told me that this was his favorite position with his women. I wasn't going to complain. He entered me again, but this time, didn't take it slowly. He just thrust that thing all the way in. I buried my face into thepillow, because I didn't want to scream and moan so the world would hear me.He started out with slow thrusts, only moving back and forth a little. Then he started to make his strokes a little more longer, until he was moving the whole thing in and out, going to just the head. Man, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Could anything beat this???His breathing started to come quickly and I felt his trusts become more like stabs. I told him that I wanted to see him come. He pulled his dick out of my ass and started to jerk it off. I flipped over onto my back and told him to come on me. His body literally started to convulse, and I knew that I was in for a shower. About 10 strokes later his body wentcompletely rigid and his spunk started to flow freely. Again, I was totally amazed at the volume that this guy could put out in his cum. I was literally drenched from my head to my stomach. He continued to shoot and finally stopped and ended up laying on me. Wow, this was the best! He looked straight into my eyes and started to kiss me on the lips. I wasamazed that he would do this. He grabbed onto my shaft and started to jerk me. He had a huge smile on his face.The next thing he did was totally unexpected. He lowered himself down to my dick and started to suck me off. Wow, here was Harry. Mr. Straight guy. sucking my dick. I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't actually happening. I lasted about 1 minute and started to feel the telltale signs. I told him that I was going to cum. He didn't stop sucking me. I again,said, "Dude, I am going to cum in your mouth if you don't stop." He didn't stop and I finally just let it go. It flooded his mouth and started to stream down the sides of his mouth. I then felt him swallow it, while my dick was still in his mouth. I couldn't believe it! I just laid there in total shock!After he was done, he came up and laid down next to me. I licked the remaining cum off of his lips that he had missed. He just looked at me and smiled. He told me that I was a much hotter fuck than any of the girls that he has had in the past. I told him that I really appreciated the compliment. He asked me what the bi-sexual life was like. I told him thatit was great, like having the best of both worlds. I told him that I do prefer guys, but don't mind having a girlfriend and having sex with her either. He said that the same would probably be true for him now that he knew what having sex with a guy was like. I told him to keep experimenting, and see how he likes it. He just smiled and told me, if it was as good as we have had, he will definitely keep it up. He definitely kept that thing up! We ended up fucking and sucking through that night, which wasn't the greatest, because we had to work the next morning. Harry and I still get together quite often. He has continued to add size to his body, which now is starting to match his dick. Big and THICK! We still enjoy the company of women too. Recently he came up and told me about a couple of guys in the office that he thinks would be hot tohave sex with. I just laughed. Man, he was turning into an animal.Well, one guy, Mark, was something else. Mark was 6'2" 205lbs. Mark was a forward on the college basketball team, and was working in our office to help pay the bills. I had seen Mark from time to time outside of work, and never was he alone. He always had some hot chick hanging from him. I wondered.

No comments: